William Myers - an educationalist, has been working on policy for marginalised children for over 20 years. He is a consultant on child work and has formerly served both UNICEF and the ILO as an official dealing with child work issues, California, United States

You have worked so hard and tirelessly on this issue, and to such effect, that this nomination is highly deserved.  It has been a pleasure and inspiration to have known and worked with you, and now to celebrate with you a just recognition of your work. It also has to mean a lot to your family and co-workers who have been through so much with you, and I send my best wishes and congratulations to all.  I hope this also makes your path easier in work you still are doing, especially with the Indian Government.  While the nomination is itself a very high honor, I have my fingers crossed for you to be selected for the prize. 


No comments:

Post a Comment